COCONUT, LIME & MINT LADOO
A Ladoo is a ball-shaped sweet, popular in Indian cuisine - the original bliss ball!
Makes 24 balls
- 1 ¾ cups ground almonds
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp mint extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, for rolling
- Blitz all of the ingredients in a food processor (except the extra desiccated coconut for rolling) until chunky but evenly mixed.
- Taste the mixture and add a drop more mint extract if needed and blitz again.
- Shape the mixture into small balls
- Refrigerate until firm (approximately 20 minutes)
- Roll in desiccated coconut